Railroad Bridge over the River Mazā Jugla

The only preserved metal framework bridge over the River Mazā Jugla on the border of Salaspils and Stopiņi Counties (between Avoti and Upeslejas) is a former part of the railroad line Riga – Ērgļi. The bridge was opened in 1933; however, train traffic was ceased there in 2007. It is still used by pedestrians from the nearby villages. It is a significant example of engineering of that time, located in a peculiar landscape.

56.9192, 24.3894