Salaspils Train Station

There has been a train station in Salaspils for more than 150 years now – since the opening of the Riga-Daugavpils railway line in 1861. It is one of the few stations on this line that has kept its original exterior after two World Wars. The station has been known by different names: Kurtenhof in the beginning, then Stopiņi (1919-1925), and since 1925 – Salaspils.

56.8606, 24.3527